Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Big Players On The Sidelines-Waiting For The New Leads!

Previously,the Dow Jones, The Nasdaq  and the all the World Index were seen tremendously dropped not really because of the economic's uncertainty as a whole, but due to the unidentified rumours created by certain groups of individuals within the market itself! It was unbelievable to agree at this level to find that the stocks went down so steep without warning.
I stayed out for a while since my views always contradict to what the real stocks behaved,especially at this current situation. I don't know when this type of fluctuation would last, but  I hope this short coming will ignite some clue to detect some few stocks that encourage certain quarters to hunt for the profit.
What I could say that the way the stocks moved, looked as if someone has some controlled on the movement of the stocks.The stocks followed according to what they need! To make sure try and monitor the trends, especially the high volumes occupied stocks(klse stock exchange), such as Mieco, Siggas,Tmclife,Maxis, Cimb and many others, that no need for me to mention all of them. I feel that the small investors are very afraid to go in,especially those contra players. They go in, and get out in the afternoon, by a daily basis trading, if they thought that there is no hope of getting profit, or thinking that the stocks might sink any further.

I would like to share the newly uptrend's stock, Tejari's latest info, released by the Bursa Saham Kuala Lumpur. On the 17th Ogos 2010, Tejari was granted a Multimedia Super Corridor status through its subsidiary ICT Utopia Sdn Bhd. I hope you have time to watch out this stock at your local bourse, since its probability to move upward is great!

1 comment: