Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stock Prices Today Seems To Encourage More Momentum Tomorrow!

A sign of improvement was detected among the short-term players in our KLSE Stock Market, though some are still on the sideline. But the big players simply make don't bother what ever the current situation is! Look how they play around with stock like Maxbiz(9733). The stock price was closed at 0.255 sen, an increment of 0.115 sen. What a shock gain you could benefit if you buy it in the early morning.
For tomorrow, I think there will be no more great sell off. What I'm telling you is the stock mode under normal situation, hoping that no more big turmoil done by the Dow Jones(DJIA) this coming trading's session.
In Klse some few stocks seem to advance in a way as it is, that is on uptrend pattern. I've track a few like Seg, Cscenic,Spritzer and Gkent. May be some others, you can check from website 'Star Business Online Market Watch'.
From previous blog post, I've mentioned a 10 day moving averages for stock, Encorp. Tomorrow is the day for you and I to monitor the counter! If there is sign of big players, I will join. If not I'll stay on the sideline.
Below is the DJIA 5-day tracking. Can you imagine what is going on tomorrow! If you're able to predict the pattern, you're lucky. We hope for the green to come. But always follow my advice, don't be greedy!

You can check this at DJIA 5-Day Tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment